This page outlines the moderation policy for the Find & Connect web resource blog. All comments will be moderated before they are published. Comments which contravene the guidelines, or considered by the project team to be vexatious, harassing or otherwise inappropriate, may not be published.
The moderation is not intended to censor comments, but will ensure that this blog is a safe and respectful space for people to share their thoughts on the posts. The Find & Connect web resource blog is not a public forum, or a social network. Comments that are judged as not directly related to a blog post may not be published.
All comments on any posts on the Find & Connect web resource blog will be moderated before they are published. The moderation process will use the Guidelines for contributions listed below.
The moderation process requires you to provide a valid email address and your name when commenting on a blog post.
Once your comment is submitted, the moderation process will take place. This process will take a maximum of one week. After moderation has taken place, either:
- the comment will be published on the blog in its original form, or
- you will receive an email from the project team.
You will receive an email if your comment does not meet the Guidelines for contributions. If applicable, suggestions for an edited version of your comment will be included in the email, for your approval. If approval is received, the edited comment will then be published.
If you have questions about the moderation process, please contact us.
Guidelines for contributions
- Language that could be considered defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive will need to be removed.
- Language or information that the project team considers to be vexatious, harassing or otherwise inappropriate will need to be removed.
- References to individuals that may breach their personal privacy or cause distress will need to be removed. This could include the full names or surnames of other people.
- Information that may prejudice criminal or legal proceedings will need to be removed.
- Information that impersonates a person, or misrepresents someone’s identity or affiliation with any person will need to be removed.
- Information that infringes the copyright or trade mark of any other person will need to be removed.
- Advertising will need to be removed.
- Links to external pages will need to be removed.